The Downtown on Ice skating rink is now open everyday (including holidays) until January 16, 2012 at Pershing Square: 532 S. Olive St. in Downtown Los Angeles. The price is $8 per person including skate rental, cash only. Skate rental sizes are available from a toddler's 6 to a man's 15. Attendants recommend that any adult skating with a toddler be a skillful skater. Underground parking is available on-site with discounted rates when you show your skating receipt.
Or, take Montebello Bus Lines Route 40 along Beverly Blvd and get off at Pershing Square. Click here for a $1 off skating coupon from Montebello Bus Lines.
|Skating Session Times|
Some of the special Holiday-themed events at this site include:
- "It's Christmas, Snoopy" sneak preview performance on Tuesday, November 29 at 4pm. This is a sneak preview of the skating spectacular show at Knott's Berry Farm.
- Winter Holiday Festival: Saturday, December 10, 11am-7pm. Santa and his reindeer will make an appearance, along with snow, train rides, crafts and other free activities.
- Rock Around the Rink: Free skate on Friday 12/16 and Saturday 12/17 at 8 pm. Free skating sponsored by The Sound 100.3. For more information visit www.thesoundla.com
- Menorah Lighting Celebration: Tuesday, 12/20 at 8pm
- Kwanzaa Celebration: Thursday, 12/22 at 8 pm