Monday, December 12, 2011

Send your Expired Coupons to Military Families living overseas!

For the cost of a stamp you can help military families living overseas by mailing your expired coupons.

Use this link to read how the Krazy Coupon Lady collects coupons and ships them overseas for military families.

She and her volunteers do all the work, you simply send them your coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment