Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pre-School & Day Care: Montebello

Licensed Day Care Facilities
Search for licensed childcare options in your area via the State of California website. You can search by:
  • Child Care Centers, larger facilities such as Maple Avenue Preschool, church run centers, YMCA, City Parks & Rec. Departments that care for kids usually ages 2+
  • Infant Care Centers, larger child care centers that also care for infants
  • Family Child Care in Home, licensed providers who take care of children of all ages in their own home, such as Cisneros Family Daycare.
  • School Age Child Care Center, such as the YMCA, and city Parks & Rec. Departments that provide before/after school extended daycare and "camps" during school vacations for kids.

Parent/Child Classes, think Mommy/Daddy & Me, are offered through Montebello Adult School. The classes are offered on various campuses in Montebello Unified. Parents attend the classes with their children. Registration is $16 for a full semester of classes. Classes are held 2-3 days a week. Contact Montebello Adult School for more information or email Miss Katie who leads the Bella Vista Elementary classes for information at

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the parent/child classes! :)