The following are articles I've written about how to save a few bucks here and there. Make every penny count, never pay full retail price, and whenever possible wait until you can find a coupon to make a purchase.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Free Tickets & Tokens
- Toys R Us Birthday Club: Freebies!
- Get the kids involved in saving electricity
- Toy Loan Program in Pico Rivera or Montebello
- Free Legos every month at Lego store Mini-Build Events
- Kids free build-it projects at Home Depot and Lowe's occur every month.
- The Mattel Toy Outlet in Industry offers toys at a discount and coupon for kid's birthdays.
- Half-price books for school personnel & volunteers at Scholastic Warehouse sales.
- Children's books for a quarter at East L.A. Library's Used Book Sale.
- Eyebrow Waxing/Threading
- Haircuts at Home: where to start
- Free Makeup and Beauty Products? Yes!
- Donate your hair: Get a free haircut!
- Mattel Outlet Toy Store: toys for pennies on the dollar
- Toys R Us: Buy One Get One Free Sales These types of sales are the best time to stock up no matter what time of year.
- Black Friday Shopping: My top 10 tips
- Gift Cards: Buy during the holiday season or during a promotion and save big! If you have the funds available, stock up in December for the upcoming year
- Gift Cards: Albertson's Promotion This promotion happens about twice a year.
- Halloween and the Price of Candy
- Extreme Couponing with Montebello Mom: how to save big!
- My Rock Bottom Stock-Up on Food Prices
- Online Shopping: Promo Codes
- Online Shopping: Free Shipping
- Bakery Outlets: Save big!
- LEGOLAND Resort Hopper Special, 5 days for the price of 1!
- Disneyland Resort Tickets & Annual Passes, save up to $30 per ticket!
- Annual Passes to Theme Parks & Zoos, comparing the cost of a family of five to visit the major amusement parks & zoos in Southern California
- Save on Los Angeles Zoo membership with a promotional code exclusively on MontebelloMom.com. Get free or discounted admission to over 160 affiliated zoos around the nation and beyond. Great to have on vacations!
- Subscribe to the Lego Club Magazine, for free, and get coupon for free child's ticket to Lego Land with adult ticket purchase.
- Here's a list of museums that offer free admission throughout the year.
- Bank of America offers free admission to museums across the country the first full weekend of the month, visit locally or find a museum while on vacation.
- Where to Donate your stuff in/near Montebello
- Organizing: How I saved $25 on kids clothes in one hour!
- Clean out the house and have a yard sale!
- Save on Gasoline: Ralphs/Shell & My favorite Gas Stations Check the station to see if the promotion is currently running, it usually runs for a few months during the year.
- Save by calling your service providers: newspaper, cable, insurance, etc.
|A dollar here and there, a few pennies now and then, it all adds up to big savings!|